Occasions By M&K Services
My team and I believe there is a solution to every obstacle, and every obstacle is only a new opportunity! I guarantee to make your wedding planning experience a pleasurable one. An experience with no added stress…but lots of added fun!
We want to get to know you, your personality, your style, your vision. We want to know every detail no matter how minute, everything that you feel will absolutely “make” your day. When you interview and ultimately choose us as your wedding planner, we want you to feel 100% comfortable with the Occasions by M&K team. We will be spending a good deal of time together, and you will be entrusting us with one of the most, if not the most, important days of your life.
We want you to know us – who we are, why we love events, how we work and communicate, our personalities, and our commitment to help bring your vision to life.
My approach to your wedding day is not through a specific “package” of services…but with all the services we provide. The best way to match my services with your event begins with a complimentary consultation.
The same is true for our ongoing communication after we’ve been hired. While much of that ongoing communication may take place electronically, we strive to always be available when you need us.
As one of our clients, you will have access to the extensive collection of decor in our inventory for your event. Mercury votives, flameless candles, silver or gold cake plateau, chair covers, table mirrors, Bride and Groom champagne toasting glasses, silver cake server, antique cake server, table décor, just to name a few. All are available for your use, which frees up money for other items in your budget.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Recommendations of service providers based on your budget and vision. If there is no connection with initial recommended providers, additional resources are provided until you find the best match
- Coordinate and attend all vendor meetings. From initial interview, contract and pricing negotiation, we are with you every step of the way
- Provide guidance and assistance with the selection of “Save The Date” announcement, rehearsal dinner and wedding invitations
- Visit all event venues being considered. Once a venue is selected, conduct a walk thru consultation with venue personnel for floor plan set up options
- Schedule / Coordinate all vendor meetings during the process including:
- Caterers and tastings, cake tastings, flower selections, band or DJ, Photographers, etc.
- Manage Guest List Database mailings and RSVP’s for Save the Date, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding and Reception. Communicate RSVP’s numbers weekly.
- Assist with hotel accommodations for out of town guests
- Assist with guest or bridal party recreational activities, excursions and tours
- Assist with transportation needs and arrangements for bridal party, guests
- Coordinate day after wedding day breakfast or brunch location
- Coordination and instruction of wedding rehearsal
- Mange all items needed at rehearsal such as “brides shower bouquet,” flower girls basket, ring bearers pillow, rings, special readings, etc.
- Manage all items needed for wedding day such as: wedding attire, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, rings, special readings, unity candles, sand ceremony, candy buffet, guest book, wedding favors, tasting glasses, cake serving set, ceremony programs menu cards, escort cards, table names/ numbers, etc
- Schedule and attend all final detail meetings with all vendors (30 days prior)
- Provide preliminary itinerary / timeline
- Provide final itinerary / timeline
- Ensure wedding gifts are secure during and after the reception
- After honeymoon meeting to debrief and return any items left in care of Occasions By M&K
Other Event Planning Services
We approach planning a small intimate gathering with the same attention to detail as we do a three day corporate retreat. Because every day is special and every event is an Occasion, nothing is left to chance. We are dedicated to bringing your vision to life!
- Event Design
- Event / Program Marketing and Communications
- Invitation Coordination
- Event / Program Registration
- Transportation / Limo Services
- Event Meeting Logistics
- Recreational Activities
- Excursions and Tour
- Special Events
- Hospitality Packages / Events
- Theme Development
- Menu Planning
- Music and Entertainment
- Speaker Coordination
- Personalized Services
- On–site Event Execution and Management
- Technical Production Sources
- Audio –Visual Sources
- Equipment Rental
- Event Security Services
- Event Survey
- Event Debrief
Contact Occasions By M&K today and let us show you how we can make the difference in your next event.
By phone at 540-548-9017, Email at OccasionsbyMK@aol.com, or use the contact form below.